Warranty period: One year.
Horsent hereby commit the passing rate of all of our products won't be less than 99%.
Warranty Extension service: Horsent support 2 years of warranty extension service (3 years of warranty)
In 30 days since the day of the product delivery, Horsent provides products return service for you while there are disconformities in appearances or functions against to agreements or contracts between us as following process:
1. Customers apply for return.
2. Evaluating by Horsent customer service dept.
3. Returning the relevant products to Horsent
4. Delivering the new products to customer
1.Horsent will afford the freight cost of both sides.
2. Customers must use the original package to return the products to Horsent, otherwise customers should bear the cost of damage while delivery.
3. This service is not suitable for promotion products.
- Check If the socket is live. Please try with another touchscreen.
- Check the connection between the Power Adapter and touchscreen.
- Check if the Power Cable is firmly seated in the socket of the Power Adapter.
- Make sure the Signal Cable is properly connected.
- If the touchscreen is in power management mode. Try to move the mouse or keyboard.
- Check if the output of the computer is within the specification of the screen. Or please check the OSD.
-The LCD screen is made up of millions of pixels (picture elements). A pixel defect occurs when a pixel (in red, green, or blue) stays lit or ceases to function. In practice, a defective pixel is barely visible to the naked eye. It in no way impedes the functionality of the screen. Despite our efforts to perfect the production of LCD screens, no manufacturer shall guarantee that all of its LCD panels will be free from pixel defects. Horsent will however exchange or repair the LCD screen if there are a lot more pixels than acceptable. See our policy for warranty conditions.
- With a mild detergent. Note that even special wipes for touchscreen may contain corrosive agents. Unplug the power cord from the touchscreen when cleaning, for your safety.
- When we refer to VESA mounting points these are the four M4 size holes in the rear of a display, used to attach it to a wall bracket or desk arm. The industry standard for smaller touchscreens is that the mounting holes are at either 100 mm x 100 mm or 75 mm x 75 mm. For larger displays, for example, 32", there are 16 mounting holes, 600 mm x 200 mm at 100 mm.
You will void the warranty if you break the warranty seal. But If you have to break the seal, you can contact us for support.
- Check if The USB Cable is firmly seated in the socket.
- Check if the touch screen driver software is installed correctly.
-When connected to Windows 7, 8.1, and 10 or later computers, the touchscreen display can report 10 simultaneous touches. When connected to Windows XP computers, the touchscreen display reports a single touch.
-The LCD screen is made with high-precision technology. However, in rare instances, you may experience black points or bright points of light (red, blue, or green) which may appear constantly on the LCD screen. This is not a malfunction and is part of the LCD manufacturing process. And if you are still not satisfied with your screen due to any number of dead pixels, you can contact us for more details.
- Yes. We can supply waterproof or dustproof displays.
You require a classic Open Frame Touch Screen, which is designed to be easily integrated within any housing. Refer to classic Open Frame Touch Screen for full details.
Still Need Help? Contact Us.